Service is Key
Sellers: No one should receive a "Canned Plan". I believe that each property & each motivation for selling requires & deserves an individual & personal marketing plan. My marketing of your property will include the following: placing your property in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), taking digital photos, providing color flyers, properly putting your property on the market, holding Open Houses when appropriate, featuring your property in The Olympian and other marketing as necessary such as; personally contacting agents known to work with buyers of similar properties, certain specialized marketing, researching issues specific to your property and providing a virtual tour of your property.
Buyers: This should be an exciting time - not confusing. Call me, let me simplify the process of buying. Ask me questions, challenge me! I will be with you through each step of the buying process. It is especially confusing when ther are so many foreclosures and short sales entering the market today. The transaction is made even more complex by the added 2-10 pages to a 15+ page Purchase Ageements used by agents and the banks selling these homes to reduce the risks to sellers and buyers in these specialized transactions. I have been selling foreclosures for over 10 years and have current experience helping buyers in short sale transactions.
- ABR designation from Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
- Member of Olympic Multiple Listing Service (OMLS)
- Current Member of the local, state and national Association of REALTORS®
- Director of Olympia/Thurston County Association of REALTORS® (OTCAR); 1999 - 2002
- Chairman of OTCAR Political Affairs Committee; 1998-2001
- Member of OTCAR Political Affairs Committee; 1997-Current
- Member of OTCAR Professional Standards Committee; 1998-Current
- Participant in OTCAR Community Service Day; 1998-Current
- Assistant Coach on numerous baseball, fastpitch, and wrestling teams
- Member of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church’s Building & Grounds Committee since 1999 (chair of the committee 2003-2006)
- Member of the Gloria Dei Lutheran Preschool Board from 2001-2003
- Member of the Ibsen Adoption Network Auction Committee 2006
- Marine Corps League Life Member