With all of the emotion and stress that can accompany buying or selling a home, I take great pride in making sure that my clients never feel overwhelmed and that the experience is enjoyable. As a full-time real estate broker it is my job to be an excellent negotiator. To thoroughly handle all of the transaction details and keep everyone fully informed, thereby ensuring that every deal is a done deal.
As your Listing Agent I will:
- Generate a current Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the best listing price for your property.
- Provide you with a detailed estimate of your net proceeds.
- Give you suggestions to help increase the marketability of your home, including improvements and staging.
- Take high quality photographs of your property for MLS, print and online advertising; and design a virtual tour
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so that your property's details and photos will be available online to all real estate offices and salespeople nationwide.
- Install a Van Dorm Realty sign in front of your property and directional signs to your home.
- Design a flyer emphasizing your property's most desirable characteristics, including photos and details of your home; install a flyer box on your property.
- Add your property to the Van Dorm Realty new listing home tour schedule.
- Advertise your property on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HomeFinder, and many more local and national websites in addition to the Van Dorm website and my personal website.
- Market your property through personal communications and various social media sites.
- Prepare links to your property's listing for you to share through your own social media.
- Advertise your property in the Northwest Real Estate Guide magazine for the entire length of the listing.
- Prepare for and conduct an Open House.
- Advertise your Open House in The Olympian with a weekend center page color ad, as well as on the Van Dorm website, the MLS, and various other real estate websites.
- Communicate regularly with you about the number of showings and feedback on your property.
- Communicate regularly with you about all of my efforts and progress with your home, as well as changes in the area market.
- Handle all negotiations and provide you with expert advice.
- Keep track of all paperwork and all due dates to ensure deadlines are met and nothing is overlooked.
- Communicate with all parties involved throughout the entire process, keeping you informed of each step along the way.
- Assist with obtaining service providers and bids for repairs if necessary.
- Help coordinate the closing appointment with the escrow company.
(503) 318-9975 email@example.com
As your Buyer's Agent I will:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Assist you with the pre-approval process and obtaining financing.
- Provide you with a list of available properties that match your requirements and prepare a MLS agent search with your criteria to find new listings as soon as they hit the market.
- Email you the new listings as they appear and schedule appointments/ home tours for all properties that you would like to view.
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors who'll provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you, take care of all of the documentation details, and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
- Coordinate and attend a professional home inspection of the property; review the home inspection with you and advise on appropriate actions.
- Keep track of all paperwork and all due dates to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicate with all parties involved including the lender, listing agent, appraiser, title company, escrow company, and home inspectors throughout the entire process.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis to keep you informed of the transaction progress and answer any questions you may have.
- Be easily accessible and available to answer all of your questions or concerns throughout the process.
- Help coordinate your closing appointment with the escrow company.
- Help you celebrate the purchase of your new home!
Having a Buyer's Agent such as myself represent your best interests during the negotiation process doesn't cost you anything, and it will save you time, money and energy. I look forward to helping you purchase the perfect home.
(503) 318-9975 firstname.lastname@example.org